Monday, 25 May 2009

Term 2, Week 5

Hi everyone,

Last week in Readers Circle we spoke more about the expectations for the session, particularly the matter of your preparation for our discussions.  I hope everyone will be prepared to enter into conversation about their book this week.

Last week, you started to tell me about the main character in your book.  Today, I would like you to think a little more about your main character.  Have you noticed any changes to the character through what you've read of the story so far?

Don't forget that you can also talk about the story in general - what's been happening and how you've been enjoying it.

See you in Readers Circle.

Mr. Barden

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well...
    this book is not as interesting as i thought it would be but i will just have t see what happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well Madga is always supporting Rook on his journey.... Because Rook is (probably) scared but they meet new characters like Tegan and Partifule...

    I like the book BUT i want to get to the interesting part already!!!!!!!!!! :)

    They get to the twilight forests and they meet a SKY PIRATE....
    Thats all i can say so far about the story..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hii Mr b
    i will say again that the book is so very very very boring and i dont see the point in reading this book at all.
    I ahve noticed nothing different about the character Rook he is still the same and nothing is changing i the book and i don't like it at all.


    I don't like th book THE LAST OF THE SKY PIATES THE EDGE CHRONICLES it is the boringest book in the world.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.