Thank you for your first comments last week. It was a good start, and I'm sure you'll keeping working harder each week to do the very best that you can.
This week, I'd like to you tell us all as much about the main character in your story as you can.
- Describe them - appearance, personality, likes/dislikes, etc.
- Share with us as much as you have learnt about the character (so far) from your book.
See you in Readers Circle
Mr. B
hey!!!
ReplyDeleteWell the book is getting a LITTLE bit interesting but i still find it
boring cuz nothing much is happening!!
Dear Mr Barden
ReplyDeleteI am going to have to tell you the truth but i absolutely hate the book the last of the sky pirtes the edge chronicles. Every time i read this book i have no idea what they are talking about and i hav no intrests in it.
This book is so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very boring and i hate it alot.
I have learnt nothing about the character Rook and i don't know what he does in this book and i dont know what they are trying to do in this book and i hate this book alot and i would rather read TWILIGHT even though i hate the movie and the book twilight but it has got to be more better
then this book. I do nit recommend this book to anyone on this earth I HATE THIS BOOK PLEASE DONT MAKE ME READ IT ANYMORE.
I HATE THIS BOOK.
thank you for your time ABBY xx